Monday, February 2, 2009

Lesson 23

I finished the 23 things! Yeah! I've discovered there is so much to Web 2.0 that it's almost overwhelming. I realize that I find alot of the technical aspects involved somewhat difficult. I know computers to a certain extent, but this new era of web technology makes me feel like a newbie. I also realize that to keep current with trends in library technology I need to keep learning and participating in programs like this. I know that help with this program was just an e-mail or phone call away, but I couldn't help but feel a little isolated. Maybe it's because alot of the technology was so new to me that I felt like I was floundering. Maybe a few in person training sessions to answer questions?

Overall, I really liked the experience and I would happily participate in another one.
Thanks!!

No comments: